Saturday, October 27, 2007

Informational Interviews in Orange County

A group of my classmates traveled with me to Orange County this week to hold informational interviews with several companies in the area. We couldn't miss In-N-Out while we were there...














We spent two days visiting with people at Black & Decker, Boeing, Edwards Lifesciences and Mercer Consulting.

I got to spend an evening with the Esplins and stopped by the Newport Beach Temple.



















We also spent a day at Disneyland. I hadn't been there in nearly 20 years...













2 comments:

RTPeterson said...

Rob,

Thanks for the invitation to share your blog. This is my first attempt to make comments. I hope it works.

Dad

Britt said...

Yea Rob!! I'm so proud of you...for making a blog that is...well and for going to Disneyland. Isaac and Theron have three dollars and seventy-six cents saved up for their trip to see the magic.