Monday, November 12, 2007

Utah Symphony

On Saturday I went to the symphony at Abravenal Hall with several of my friends from the MBA program.














The orchestra played Tchaikovsky and Stravinsky. It was great! Dell and Emily were there as well, so we met up during intermission and after the concert. There was a guest cellist who performed and Emily got a signed copy of her cd...

After the concert a few of us went to a social at the New Yorker club in SLC. We met some of the musicians and had great refreshments. We sat in a nice private room in the club and two other couples we didn't know joined our group. I really enjoyed visiting with them all. They were great people with whom to spend the evening.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Rob,

I put your blog as one of my bookmarks. So hopefully I can keep up with your posts. Dell and Emily had fun with you last weekend.

Emily Brown said...

Hi Uncle Rob,

I'm so glad that I'm actually in your blog! It was really cool that dad and I got to see you at the Symphony!